As part of our support for The ACFE Fraud Week we are providing organisations with guidance and resources to help them conduct a Fraud Risk Assessment.
Our guidance will help you:
- Identify the key risks and who is responsible for managing them;
- Consider the impact of potential frauds;
- Assess the scale/likelihood of the risk of fraud occurring;
- Identify/evaluate the adequacy of existing controls to mitigate the risk;
- Implement revised controls/action plan for the future, and
- Monitor and Review the impact of actions.
Our free resources include:
- A Business Area Fraud Risk Assessment Template to aid your assessment of high risk areas of the business.
- A Fraud Risk Analysis Template to collate the different fraud risks in each area of the business. Then enter each of the identified risks on your risk register.
- example Consequence (Impact) and Likelihood Measures
Premium content available includes our unique Taxonomy of Fraud which provides a comprehensive reference point for the different fraud types and key controls.