As part of our support for Fraud Awareness week we are providing organisations with guidance and resources to help bring your anti fraud programme to life.
Creating an anti-fraud culture involves:
- Having a clear statement of ethical values;
- Maintaining good staff morale
- Promoting awareness of fraud for staff, Board members, suppliers and customers;
- Recruiting honest staff (checking references etc); and
- Establishing a clear anti-fraud policy and fraud response plan.
Our free resources include:
- Why people commit fraud (Help For Managers in Understanding why people might be motivated to commit fraud and how they can help manage that risk – downloadable powerpoint
- Why Tackle Fraud (Help to communicate to Senior Managers why it makes business sense to tackle fraud -downloadable powerpoint)
- Fraud Awareness Staff Survey Template (Suggested survey for assessing the impact of fraud awareness training and messages)
- Ideas to help bring your campaign to life
Premium content available includes additional learning materials covering: Anti Bribery and Corruption; Anti-money laundering; Terrorist Financing and Sanction; Conflicts of Interest. We also have numerous other resource templates, guides and ideas to help bring your anti-fraud programme to life.
You may also be interested in our newly launched face to face interactive fraud awareness learning – The Ethics Challenge (Fraud Edition).