Financial Crime Management Group Limited (We or Us) takes your privacy very seriously. We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information about what to expect when we collect personal information about you and how we will use your personal data.
The Data Controller for your data is Financial Crime Management Group Ltd, First Floor, 13a High Street, Edenbridge, Kent TN8 5AB. Please send any enquiries about our use of your data to the above address clearly marked ‘Data Privacy Enquiry’. You can also contact us via email email@example.com.
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have visited our website
- You do business with us/registered for our service
- You wish to attend, or have attended, an event organised by us.
- You subscribe to our e-newsletter.
- You have applied for a job or secondment with us.
The information we collect about you
When you do business with us/register for our service we may collect the following personal information from you:
- postal address
- email address
- telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we will use the information about you
We gather this information to allow us to:
- process your registration,
- process any orders you may make
- provide the services requested.
- answer any questions you may have
- Internal record keeping.
- Improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to provide you with statements of your account and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of the services in general.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services.
- From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by post, email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
We use data processors who are third parties who provide elements of services for us. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
We shall disclose information to relevant authorities where we are required to do so by the law.
We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. Any electronic communications will be made in accordance with The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR).
We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you.
If you do not wish us to use your information in this way, please contact us using the contact details below.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
How we protect your information
All the personal information we hold about you will be processed in accordance with data protection laws which include but are not limited to the Data Protection Act 2018 which incorporates the General Data Protection Regulation and any subsequent data protection legislation.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information: (firewalls, browser certification technology, limited access, use of passwords).
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
How long do we keep your data
We will retain records after our business relationship has ended for legal and regulatory purposes for a period of 1 year, after which your data will be securely deleted.
Where data is processed solely for marketing purposes, any information we use for this purpose will be kept until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
The information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and restrictions on its use as set out in this policy. However, we will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers for the purposes specified above.
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information.
- We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You have the right to request us to rectify any incorrect information. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details.
- You may also request us to erase your information.
- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to object to our processing your data.
If you wish to use any of these rights please contact us using the contact details set out below.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. We have one month to respond to you.
If you are not satisfied with our response, or believe we are processing your data unfairly or unlawfully, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You can find further information about the ICO and their complaints procedure here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Sale of business
If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this notice. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Changes to privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. If we change our privacy notice we will post the changes on this page, and place notices on other pages of the website, so that you may be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times. This privacy notice was last updated on 01.05.2018.
How to contact (data controller)
We work to high standards when it comes to processing your personal information. We welcome your views about our website and our privacy notice. If you have queries or concerns, please contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by sending a letter to (The Managing Director, Financial Crime Management Group Ltd, First Floor, 13a High Street, Edenbridge, Kent TN8 5AB).
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website and our services so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy notices.